Τρίτη 19 Μαΐου 2015

VOIDBLACK: "The Truth" (Official Track)

Alan Fall presented his new Project named Voidblack with a new track, "The Truth", from his Upcoming EP, "Lost In Nowhere". Enjoy!

"As I promised last Saturday, today is the day that I'm going to reveal my new Project. Without further hesitation, I proudly present you V O I D B L A C K.

There's only one song uploaded "The Truth" taken from my Upcoming EP "Lost In Nowhere" from which more songs will be revealed over time. This is not just music, it's a journey, A journey to the unknown. A project dedicated to all of us who feel like wonderers in our own "voidblack" trying to find a way out of it. A quest to the truth, to our own truth that shall set us free from our vague existence.
Let the journey begin.."


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου